City and Local Website Links
- Town of Wellesley– Welcome to the Town of Wellesley
- Wellesley Public Schools
- Wellesley Police– Town of Wellesley Police Department
- Wellesley Council on Aging– The mission of the Wellesley Council on Aging is to serve as the primary resource for residents over the age of 60
- Wellesley Health Department– Town of Wellesley Health Department
- Wellesley Free Library– Serves as a community gathering place, a cultural destination, and a gateway to ideas for residents of all ages and interests. Through comprehensive collections and innovative spaces, technologies, and programs, the Wellesley Free Library provides free and convenient access to information
- Recycling & Disposal Facility (RDF)– The Recycling and Disposal Facility is Wellesley’s transfer station and recycling center. As the Town of Wellesley does not offer trash pick up services, this facility is open to all residents with a valid permit.
- Wellesley Dog License Information– Pursuant to M.G.L. c.140 §§ 136A-174E and Town Bylaw Article 49, Animal Control Regulations, all dogs over 6 months old residing in Wellesley must be licensed by the Town Clerk. Dog owners and keepers shall renew each dog license annually by April 1st
Support Website Links
- How to Apply for Unemployment-Benefits– Have you lost your job? You may qualify for temporary income to support you while you look for a new one. You should apply for unemployment benefits during your first week of total or partial unemployment.
- Information about SNAP benefits (food stamps)– Do you need help buying fresh, nutritious food? You may be eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as food stamps.
- Wellesley Food Pantry
- Riverside Community Care Emergency Services– If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis you can contact Riverside Community Care locally-based crisis intervention/emergency services team. They provide around-the-clock, 24/7 mental health and substance use evaluations to people in crisis.
Regulatory Agencies, Industry Groups and Other Website Links
- DHCD– Massachusetts Department of Housing & Community Development
- MASS NAHRO– Massachusetts Chapter National Association of Housing & Redevelopment Officials
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Mass Union– Massachusetts Union of Public Housing Tenants
- Public Housing Admin Notices Here is a list of Public Housing Notices which provide guidance, extensions, instructions, clarifications, announcements, and other policy information.